Start a regular donation
Help us to plan ahead and inspire future generations
Your regular gift will help us deliver a range of vibrant community programmes including:
- Young Curators programme
- St Bee’s Toddler and Carer group
- Disability Access panel
- Rural Outreach - Museum Pop-Ups through-out the New Forest
St Barbe Museum and Art Gallery is an independent registered charity, we value your support to continue making art accessible to our community.
Choose your regular donation
Why are regular gifts so important for St Barbe?
They will help us build a stronger more sustainable St Barbe. Your monthly gift will provide St Barbe with a steady and reliable income, enabling us to plan ahead and deliver innovative community projects with confidence, knowing we have your support.
More affordable for you
Regular giving is a convenient way to break down a gift into easier, affordable amounts. For instance, a donation of £12.50 per month will add up to £150 over a year (£187.50 with Gift Aid).
Could you make a regular gift by Direct Debit to St Barbe?
- £2.50 a month for 12 months pays for a Tea and Memories Nostalgia community session
- £5 a month for 12 months pays for an Under 5s Toddler and Carer Group activity session
- £10 for 24 months enables 12 Young People to achieve an Arts Award qualification
- £25 for 12 months helps us with transport costs for the Disability Access Group
- £50 for 12 months pays for one text panel for a pop-up exhibition
Easy and convenient to set up
It takes just a few minutes to complete online, then we will do the rest.
We use CAF Donate to make sure your Direct Debit is set up securely and automatically.
Cost effective for St Barbe
Donating by Direct Debit reduces our administrative costs, meaning more of your gift can be spent on caring for Lymington’s heritage.
Benefits of Inspire Fund regular giving:
- Get advanced information on courses and workshops
- Receive quarterly updates on Community Projects
- First Monday of each month receive a free drink at the Old School Café
- Be entered into a yearly prize draw to win unique commissioned artwork